1.4K views
5.0

Hello, I am 27 years old and I have been using LifeCell's Anti-Aging cream for more than 2 months now.At first I was a bid skeptical (this is my appearence we are talking about ) but after I did my own due diligence I decided to buy the product.

I started with their 30 Day trial and I was surprised with the results. I thought that i will have to use it for a long period to see the results but my wrinkles started getting less and less visible even after the first days.

I also drink plenty of water to keep my body hydrated + sunblock when going out.I think this combination works for me.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with results. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of lifecell all-in-one face cream. Lifecell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lifecell all-in-one face cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lifecell.

Had an Experience with Lifecell?

Comments

Agoura Hills, California, United States #1271242

Plus you're only 27!

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States #1259991

These are not consumer reviews it's the company reviews itself they are fraud

Their cream is not anything but cheap hand moisturizer