Good day, Last October 16,2017, I made a purchased transaction in your online store a 1pc.75ml all in one anti aging treatment cream,using my credit card.This was posted in my account last October 18,2017 and was paid the same month.Then i recieved another statement of account from my bank this November 20 showing that i have a transaction purchased from your company YSS of the same brand amounting to Php9,773.46 which i did not purchased.I would like to ask your company to please check any transaction made in that day using my name.Very much appreciated..

Grace M.Mula Email Just wondering,my first transaction,i was given the product price in US dollar then converted to Philippine peso..but this time i was given the price in Philippine peso without any dollar equivalent...your help will be greatly appreciated..Thank you very much

Review about: Lifecell Cream.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

To lifeCell skin care philippines i just paid 1pc of lifecell skin cream thru 7 eleven convenient store (7 connect) amounting to php. 9,636, it's been 4 days now i keep sending private message but their not responding asking them when can i receive the if somebody what to this product forget it, i think this lifeCell skin care PHILIPPINES is a scam...KARMAHIN SANA KAYO!!!