1K views

Good day, Last October 16,2017, I made a purchased transaction in your online store a 1pc.75ml all in one anti aging treatment cream,using my credit card.This was posted in my account last October 18,2017 and was paid the same month.Then i recieved another statement of account from my bank this November 20 showing that i have a transaction purchased from your company YSS Allinonecream.com of the same brand amounting to Php9,773.46 which i did not purchased.I would like to ask your company to please check any transaction made in that day using my name. Very much appreciated..

Grace M.Mula Email add:gracemula_33@yahoo.com.ph Just wondering,my first transaction,i was given the product price in US dollar then converted to Philippine peso..but this time i was given the price in Philippine peso without any dollar equivalent...your help will be greatly appreciated.. Thank you very much

Review about: Lifecell Cream.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

To lifeCell skin care philippines i just paid 1pc of lifecell skin cream thru 7 eleven convenient store (7 connect) amounting to php. 9,636, it's been 4 days now i keep sending private message but their not responding asking them when can i receive the product...so if somebody what to this product forget it, i think this lifeCell skin care PHILIPPINES is a scam...KARMAHIN SANA KAYO!!!