Lifecell don't have proper payment transparency mechanism. I did online payment for my 2 kids. After payment completion..
1. I did not get any "payment receipt" even sending multiple reminders
2. Payment for 1 kid completed 1 year back , still no receipt
3. Payment for other kid completed 1 month back, still no receipt
1.They don't have portal for online transaction as if its black money transaction
2. They ask for NEFT to ICICI account (but you are not allowed to transfer from ICICI account). Strange.
3. They will take several weeks to tell you how much is remaining amount.
4. They charged around 75K for 1st kid and 35K for 2nd kid. As can not believe in high depreciation cost, feeling being cheated at the time of 1st kid.
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Lifecell needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.
Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lifecell.