After filling up the information required to receive the sample of one of their products at a cost of 24$ including shipment by FedEx, their system indicated that the transaction was not successful. I tried once more and the same error message showed up.

A few minutes later, I received an SMS stating that a transaction of 189.00 $ had been made on my card. Nothing but a fraud. Gladly enough, the bank stopped the transaction and blocked my card. Upon searching on the net, I found dozens of similar attempts from that same company.

This company should be forbidden to be in business. Spread the news about this fraudulent company !

Review about: Lifecell Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Palo Alto, California, United States #1305790

I just minutes ago had the same exact fraudulent transactions attempt $189 three times in 1 hour -- my credit union intercepted it gratefully -- and this is incredibly blatant fraud! I am in disbelief that this company is not having droves of authorities busting down their doors!!!!

When an initial charge is for a meager trial offer of $4.50 for shipping, and then tries this?! Come'on crime watchdogs, how can this survive more than a week online doing so?

Lifecell is a scam 100%.

My fraud department manager even told me that each time they tried to charge the $189 that they even are so sophisticated that they used a different company vendor name each time!!! Amazingly bold!